American Made Brand TINY QUILT CHALLENGE
It's fun, it's tiny, and it's another juried American Made Brand quilt challenge! Start planning your entries to earn exciting prizes, including a Grand Prize trip to sunny southern California in January 2016!
Prizes will be awarded to the top three entries in each of these four categories – up to a $500 retail value!
1) Pieced 2) Applique 3) Quilting 4) Junior Quilter (up to age 18)
1st Place: 1 yard each of the 62 colors of American Made Brand Cotton Solids, a color card and an AMB tote bag
2nd Place: 62 fat quarters – 1 each of the American Made Brand Cotton Solids, a color card and an AMB tote bag
3rd Place: 31 fat quarters of American Made Brand Cotton Solids, a color card and an AMB tote bag
Best of Show Grand Prize: An airline ticket to sunny Southern California in January 2016 plus 2 nights accommodation to see the Tiny Challenge exhibit debut at Road to California 2016!
- Any technique may be used – piecing, appliqué, embroidery, photo transfer, manipulated fabric, etc.
- You may submit as many quilts as you'd like. Quilts must be no more than 15" x 15" and must have 4" hanging sleeves attached. All fabrics used must be American Made Brand cotton solids.
- Quilts must be made specifically for the challenge and must not have been published in books, calendars, magazines, newsletters, websites, blogs or any other form of publication prior to September 2015.
- Completed submissions with visuals must be received no later than September 15, 2015.
- You will be notified no later than October 1, 2015 regarding quilts chosen to be included in this exhibit along with shipping instructions.
- Open to United States and Canadian residents.
Announcement and preview – March 2015
Registration open – May 15 to September 15, 2015
Notification by – October 1, 2015
Accepted quilts – must arrive to Road to California 2016 after December 1, 2015 and before January 7, 2016.
Quilts returned – January 25, 2016 by Fedex or later if traveling.
How to Enter:
Registration will open May 15, 2015. The last day to register is September 15, 2015.
To preview the registration form, click here
When you have completed your registration, be sure to print a copy of the confirmation page for your records.